Sri Lanka is facing a terrible economic crisis and needs your urgent support. Sri Lanka is in crisis, and her people are in imminent danger of starvation. They have been met with 13+ hour power cuts, dangerous shortages of much needed food and medicine, and a scarcity of healthcare supplies needed for medical surgeries and procedures. The hardest hit are those living at or below the poverty line and whose daily income has been severely affected by curfews, power cuts and supply shortages.
RM24,955.00 donated of RM50,000.00 goal
- 240 families in Talaimannar (Jimdrown, Ezhilnagar and Santhipuram)
- 101 war-torn households and single mothers in Mullaitivu
- 50 war-torn families in Jaffna
- 75 families in Batticaloa
- 100 war-torn families in Omanthai
- 50 war-torn single mothers in Vavuniya