This dynamic workshop will help you develop engaging, interactive lessons for your students through the use of multimedia tools, student engagement, formative evaluation, and feedback. Upon completion, you will understand how to use technology to improve lesson planning, presentations, in-class activities, assessments, and student involvement. You will also receive a certificate of completion to enhance your professional portfolio.
You will learn to:
- Create a fun and engaging classroom using edtech tools
- Enrich course content with multimedia and technology
- Enhance your teaching and presentations with technology
- Increase student engagement
- Create formative assessments and feedback
Who is this course for?
- Secondary school teachers
- College and university lecturers and tutors
- Students and graduates interested in teaching
- Those who are interested in the future of education
- Community and workplace leaders